Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Days 2-7

Obviously, I'm not posting everyday.  I'm not sure that will improve over the course of the year.

Day 2
 
Coral Long sleeve tunic
Navy pants
"Toms"
pearls for jewelry
This was a workday for me.
 
 
Day 3
 
Another workday. 
    White T
     Aqua Oval Tunic worn as a cardi
     Jeans/Denims
     Opalescent statement necklace with earrings for jewelry
      Black ankle boots


Day 4

We're on our way to the temple this morning - Saturday.
 Two way coral T
  Coral infinity scarf (can't remember length, sorry!)
   Aqua button scarf
   Black peep toe pumps
   Pearl studs for jewelry

I did change into lounge clothes when we got home - heather gray leggings and a sweatshirt.

Day 5

Church today (and obviously I'm not quite awake)
White 2 way T
Plum yoked skirt (haven't decided what to name it yet)
Coral cardi wrap
Opalescent statement necklace and earrings
Black peep toe pumps
(And I shouldn't have the pics taken in front of our terra cotta wall when I'm wearing the coral)
Again, once we returned home I climbed into my lounge clothes.

Day 6

It is very cold today in GA, so on goes the company logo hoodie, navy pants and sneakers.  It didn't warm up.  Brrrr!  


Day 7


Today it is still very cold in GA, but we have an audit at work so that means my department, at least, has to wear nicer clothes.  White 2 way T, navy pants and the coral cardi wrap with a bangle.  I'll add the black ankle boots and opalescent jewelry before I head out the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment